Thursday, March 15, 2012

Drift Away - A Tribute to Dobie Gray - The Countdown Singers

DOWNLOAD: Drift Away - A Tribute to Dobie Gray - The Countdown Singers


Track pick out

Drift Away
Loving Arms
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Doctor My Eyes
I Got a Name
Jet
Diamond Girl
Stuck In the Middle With You
Shambala
Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree
Long Train Running
Peaceful Easy Feeling
Free Ride
Roll Over Beethoven
Daniel
Ain't No Woman Like the One I Got
Midnight Train to Georgia
Time In a Bottle
My Love
Kodachrome
Photograph
Killing Me Softly With His Song
If You're Ready (Come Go With Me)
Touch Me In the Morning
Dancing In the Moonlight
Let's Get It On
My Maria
Will It Go Round In Circles
Just You 'n' Me
The 'In' Crowd
Dance Party
Love Songs
Love At the Movies
Number 1 Hits: Latino
Summer Beach Party
Dance Floor Hits 2011
20 Best of Love at the Movies
Dance Party
Hits of the 80s
Todays Movie Hits

No comments:

Post a Comment